Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First post. Not in Sanskrit.

Wonder why I say that? Because when I first started typing, my stupid wrist rubbed the mouse pad and pushed the Sanskrit button. Anyway, welcome and hello. My name is Chris, but online (literally in every way to GET online) I go by Rajazel. Except on YouTube, because some dude already has the name (I wish I could get it, because it's bugging the crap out of me) and has been inactive for like 3 years. Anyway-anyway, I am an animator (not professionally) and I use a program called Blender. Which is awesome. I like music (lots of it, and the strangest combinations). My hero is Voltaire (not the historical figure, but the musician) but I am NOT Goth. I am just happy that he is so in touch with his fans, and that he does more than just sing and play music. He also animates and writes books.

http://www.voltaire.net/

That's his website, where he sells his goodies. And I think there are a few small clips that he's done, for Sci-Fi and Cartoon Network buffers. He's also got songs from Banned from Vulcan on there (the only of his cd's that I don't have >___< ) and things from other albums.

Anyway-anyway-anyway, enough about all that. If I haven't bored you senseless yet, feel free to follow or just check back from time to time. I'd likely not post all the time, but sometimes I just HAVE to get things out in the open.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment